At QualCode, we strive to exceed expectations. This means going the extra mile to deliver professional and personalized revenue cycle services to hospitals, clinics, physician practices, and ambulatory surgery centers nationwide. We’re not satisfied until you see immediate and long-term results.
When you partner with QualCode, you’ll receive just that—a partner in revenue cycle management and process improvement. As such, we focus on trust, transparency, and communication. Here’s a sneak peak of what you can expect:
- Quality-driven revenue cycle services that help you improve efficiency and profitability
- Unparalleled customer service
- Adherence to a standard of excellence with a focus on revenue integrity
- Loyalty and reliability
- Certified and experienced coders, auditors, educators, and consultants
- Ongoing education for your staff
- Diligence in terms of ‘getting it right the first time’
- Emphasis on quality and ethical business practices at all times
All QualCode consultants are credentialed through the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) and are committed to providing you with accurate and prompt coding services. To learn more about our team, click here.
At QualCode, we believe that successful partnerships require honor and integrity. Our agency is HIPAA-compliant, and we proudly support and uphold AHIMA and AAPC’s code of ethics.
Certified Minority-Owned Business
QualCode is proud to be certified as a minority-owned business. To learn more about our company, download our corporate fact sheet